This case study will be implemented as an elective course included in a well-known International Master in Applied Geoinformatics offered by University of Salzburg.
- INSPIRE Data Specification
- INSPIRE Network Services
- Metadata and Data validation for INSPIRE
- Basic principles of utility asset management
- District Heating Networks
- Advanced topics in utility asset management
- Electricity Networks
After the course, our students will:
- Become acquainted with the main problems related to utility networks and asset management.
- Have knowledge about the concepts and terms used in data sharing, data harmonisation and service provision.
- Have knowledge about the concepts and terms used in project management and in the management of electricity networks and water supply systems.
- Be able to publish utility network data through standardised network services.
- Be able to specify different requirements on asset management system for utility network, for instance risk models and cost and revenue models.
- Understand the complexity, objectives and benefits of modern software for management of utility network.
- Paris-Lodron-Universität Salzburg (Austria)
- Digpro Technologies AB (Sweden)
- Novogit AB (Sweden)
- GISIG (Italy)